Saturday, December 4, 2010

White, Antique Chest of Drawers - Privately Sold

I was so thrilled to redo this antique chest of drawers, which was painted a yellow color with a greenish glaze. While my client referred to this piece as "her ugly dresser," I thought that it had a lot of potential and I really enjoyed watching it transform into a classy, distressed chest of drawers. We used the original knobs since they matched the carving on the top of the piece so beautifully, and it was painted a soft cream and distressed to achieve a shabby chic look. I am really pleased with how this chest of drawers turned out, and I know it will be beautiful in my client's master bedroom.

Privately sold.




1 comment:

Ann said...

I absolutely LOVE your distressing job at the top of the dresser. You are very talented!