Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blue, Distressed Desk - Privately Sold

The same client who requested the Brown Side Tables requested a desk be painted in the accent color of her master bedroom. She wanted her furniture to match her bedding, which I love, so I was excited to do this project!



The desk was painted the exact same color blue as the thread in her bedding, and we decided to tie some brown into the piece. I distressed the desk and used a brown glaze to give it an aged look and I used the same antique, distressed brass pulls that matched her brown side tables. I think the desk will look lovely in her master suite.




I still have the Distressed, Carved Buffet/Dresser for sale. I also have a lot of neat pieces waiting to be recreated including a console table (1st try at decoupage with fabric), side tables, a coffee table, a buffet, a French Provincial chest, a French Provincial side table, an accent/storage chest, and a bench. If you are interested in customizing any of these pieces then please email me. Thank you for checking out B's Refurnishings!

No comments: