Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Unique Storage/Accent Chest

This is a vintage Lane record storage cabinet that I refinished for the modern home. There are many uses for this storage chest including storage of your recipe books, scrapbooks, home school supplies, etc. This cabinet is a perfect fit for smaller entries or tucking at the end of a hall. I am having a hard time posting this since I think it looks perfect beside my door and is the perfect place for my recipe books! The finish is satin black and one coat of polyurethane for protection. The dimensions are: 28” x 15” x 26” (l,d,h).


Only $150. (SOLD)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some really cute things on here. Too bad most of them are sold. I would like to see more things that don't have a "sold" sign on them. You have a talent - but it's disappointing to be re-directed to a page that has a lot of stuff sold.

Keep up the good work!

Sing!

B's Refurnishings said...

I am glad you like the pieces. Thanks for checking out the blog and I hope you visit in the future.